Best WordPress Sitebuilder Hosting
Of course, a smooth and trouble free building of your site from the scratch is impossible without prior experience or knowledge of programming. But how can an easy WordPress website builder help you in this?
5 Best WordPress Sitebuilder Hosting 2019
Eweb.net is a free online resource that offers valuable content and comparison services to users. To keep this resource 100% free for users, we receive advertising compensation from the hosts listed on this page. Along with key review factors, this compensation may impact how and where hosts appear on the page (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Eweb.com does not include listings for all web hosts.
By making use of WordPress website maker, you can design and create a variety of sites, ranging from simple to the most complex ones. Of course, there are a whole bunch of other CMSs, the most well-known of which are Drupal and Joomla. However, the lion’s share of users prefer WP, and they have their own reasons for this:
- Easy installation
- Easy setup
- Ease of use
According to many, WordPress has the most user-friendly interface. Site settings and the overall look can be easily and quickly changed with themes. Its plugins are fairly simple, and everything you need can be found in the admin panel. It does not require knowledge of any programming languages to create a basic site, and the process itself is not at all time-consuming.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to some of the best hosting providers at the disposal of web users, both very cheap and more expensive ones. Any of these popular WordPress website builders is easy to install on your WP site in just a matter of minutes. You can find an overview of the top five hosting providers with WordPress web builders below.
What is WordPress website builder
WordPress sitebuilder is a tool for creating web pages without any knowledge of programming languages. Its function is realized through dragging and dropping. You have the ready-made blocks that are being added to the page and then edited.
WordPress website builder software comes with built-in templates that allow you to save and use ready-made layouts for designing any page, at any time. You can test the features of each of these plugins and decide which one is the best option for your site.
However, keep in mind that they only work with WP and also be sure to check the compatibility with your theme before installing the plugin. Some other things to check:
It is impossible to pick the best WordPress website builder without knowing the characteristic features of each. For instance, some may have more layouts while others more animations and effects.
A worthy site builder WordPress allows to make responsive layouts with ease. Even more so, the mobile-friendly layouts are also available.
Sure thing, every site owner wants to occupy the leading positions in Google search, so that people would not go past their resource. Creating layouts that put you site in SEO friendly position is what not going to make that happen.
Now, let’s review the features that we want to see in any drag and drop website builder for WordPress.
Features We Look For In WordPress, Website Builders, and CMS Platforms
What is the most general idea behind WordPress website building software? It is to simplify the process of site creation so that even the most tech-unsavvy folks. Which is why soft that demonstrates the most smooth “sociability” with users result in great popularity of such tools.
Here is a full list of the assets we look for in the best WordPress site builder:
- 1-click installation or pre-installed soft
- Affordable prices
- Variety of plans
- Broad customization options (thousands of themes, ecommerce and SEO tools integration)
- Security and support
Word Press website builder is not the tool for noobs in programming and web building. In fact, many advanced web developers love using built-in templates that help them save time and plan their work in the most efficient manner. Overall, best website builder for WordPress is expected to be time and cost-efficient, giving all kinds of users the possibility to build sites of any level of complexity.
Best builder plugins for WordPress
Plugins allow to add whatever additional functions and features to your control panel that you may need. You can find the following seven on the very first page along with other popular plugins.
- Beaver Builder – is a website builder for WordPress with easy code and regular updates. It also comes with a bunch of add-ons that add more flexibility to it. All of them are very easy to use. This website builder software for WordPress has been used by more than half a million site creators around the world! The major advantage of it is that it enables you to create stunning sites in minutes.
- The Divi Builder – yet another thrilling website builder software for WordPress that comes bundled with divi’s top-selling theme. This plugin can be used with other WP themes as well. Contains a variety of useful elements to create gorgeous, fully functional pages.
- Elementor – Use it to build themes from scratch! Elementor is a great sitebuilder for WordPress that was launched a couple of years ago. It comes with an easy-to-use visual interface, without any bugs or glitches, with plenty of versatile style options and a variety of add-ons to choose from.
- Themify Builder allows to create stunning pages for your online resource without any knowledge of coding. It is a powerful website builder using WordPress that will help you create any page layout you need due to an easy to use and customize drag and drop interface.
- Thrive Architect is especially popular with marketers and bloggers. It is a new version of “Thrive Content Builder” plugin. It comes with an updated interface that has a lot of useful features and new additions. Thrive Architect has a lot of useful features for bloggers and affiliate marketers, so make sure you check them all out and decide whether they are useful for your marketing purposes.
- SiteOrigin – it is one of the oldest website builder with WordPress with a free version. It is a lightweight constructor that has many different elements to choose from.
- WPBakery Page Builder is used by more than two million people around the world! Formerly known as “Visual Composer,” it is one of the most popular WP designers that has been used in thousands of WP themes, including ThemeForest. It has absolutely all the features you need to take your online resource to the next level.
WYSIWYG Web Builder Software or WordPress plugins
Why would one need a separate web building software having so many WP plugins of all sorts and kinds? The alternative WYSIWYG seems to be easier to manage than WordPress. But, it is possible to turn WP into the kind of what-you-see-is-what-you-get tool and use it with the same smoothness and ease with the help of plugins that you can find on the admin panel of WP.
How we rate hosting providers
We thoroughly check the information we include in each WordPress websites review. Both the results of testing and the real user feedback are included in our WordPress website builder reviews. With the help of various paid and free tools, we check the following aspects of plans by hosting providers:
- Responsiveness of design
- Diversity of tools and features
- Quality of support
As a final step, we include our experience to our WordPress website builder review that will allow to choose a guaranteedly the best drag and drop website builder for WordPress.